Does anyone know if steam radiators can be used in a hot water system? I obtained a few steam ones not realizing the difference. At the top these ones do not have the connection flow passage like hot water ones do. Will they still work in a hot water system or are they junk? Thanks.
What if I were to drill holes and use some black pipe between the fins near the top? That would allow for water flow just as would hot water radiators, wouldn't it? I could have a right hand thread on one side and a left on the other so as I tighten the pipe it would bring the two pieces together. Is that realistic to do?
copper steam pipes
AC installation possible in forced hot water system?
gas steam boilers vs gas hot water boiler
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!