On our 7 year old electric water heater, sometimes you drain the water and just a little flow comes out.
A few months ago the water gushed out with all kinds of black gritty crap.
I opened the valve all the way the other day, and stuck some heavy wire inside the hole and it did not do anything.
Any thoughts ?????
Hot water heater re-setting
Hydronic Heat, Indirect Water Heater, No Hot Water
Water Heater Flame-out
Electric Hot Water Heater or Gas?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 “Stone Sober” Household Uses for Liquor
- 10 Plant Containers to Make with Everyday Items
- 15 Spring Home Maintenance Musts
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Easy Ways to Revitalize Outdoor Furniture
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Wow-Worthy Window Films: 11 Top Picks
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Air Quality
- 10 Ingenious Home Uses for Baking Soda