I'm trying to guess what is the most relieable heating and cooling systems, the last 2 companys have tried to sell me a 10 seer a/c with a 80% furance,they was Rheem and the other was a Amana, someone told me that Goodman brand was good enough and I could get a 92% furance and a 13 seer a/c for less than the other 2,also they told me that even with the 92% furance I still would need a flue liner because of my waterheater. Please advise.
Thanks in advance
HVAC Brands - Difference in Quality
a/c & furnace in closet -- needs to be vented?
Replacing old Thermostat with Touchscreen Thermostat
Gas A/C -- Any Info?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight