I'm trying to guess what is the most relieable heating and cooling systems, the last 2 companys have tried to sell me a 10 seer a/c with a 80% furance,they was Rheem and the other was a Amana, someone told me that Goodman brand was good enough and I could get a 92% furance and a 13 seer a/c for less than the other 2,also they told me that even with the 92% furance I still would need a flue liner because of my waterheater. Please advise.
Thanks in advance
HVAC Brands - Difference in Quality
a/c & furnace in closet -- needs to be vented?
Replacing old Thermostat with Touchscreen Thermostat
Gas A/C -- Any Info?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!