I have a lot of food storage. What's the best way to put in sloped shelves so I can take from the front and add cans at the back?
I would first look at the sort of canned soda/pop or beer can dispensers that load front and return from the back to dispense at the bottom. I realize that many cans will not fit in these, but I'd use this design as a pattern to make my own from whatever materials you're comfortable using -- wood, metal, plastics, etc.
Youngstown pantry kitchen cabients for sale W/ PICTURES
4 - Youngstown pantry kitchen cabients for sale
quick help please angle iron for stability where gab...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!