I have a lot of food storage. What's the best way to put in sloped shelves so I can take from the front and add cans at the back?
I would first look at the sort of canned soda/pop or beer can dispensers that load front and return from the back to dispense at the bottom. I realize that many cans will not fit in these, but I'd use this design as a pattern to make my own from whatever materials you're comfortable using -- wood, metal, plastics, etc.
Youngstown pantry kitchen cabients for sale W/ PICTURES
4 - Youngstown pantry kitchen cabients for sale
quick help please angle iron for stability where gab...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!