Bare with me, I hope this doesn't sound too confusing.
My wife and I have been having problems with our AC we have one A/C unit. The Unit is located outside the house, in a storage unit with th hot water heater. the Ac Unit looks like one big silver column. It has two levers. One on the top and another one on the bottom. It appears the levers open and close vents? It indicates on the columns how much is opened ie,. 25, 75 and all the way open. The downstairs blows air very cool. Yheupsatirs is not so cool. How Do I fluctuate the air with these two levers? does the higher lever indicate the upstairs and the lower indicate the downstairs?
Does anyone else have a similar problem?
Thanks for your time.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects