Bare with me, I hope this doesn't sound too confusing.
My wife and I have been having problems with our AC we have one A/C unit. The Unit is located outside the house, in a storage unit with th hot water heater. the Ac Unit looks like one big silver column. It has two levers. One on the top and another one on the bottom. It appears the levers open and close vents? It indicates on the columns how much is opened ie,. 25, 75 and all the way open. The downstairs blows air very cool. Yheupsatirs is not so cool. How Do I fluctuate the air with these two levers? does the higher lever indicate the upstairs and the lower indicate the downstairs?
Does anyone else have a similar problem?
Thanks for your time.
Mr. Slim AC
Forced hot air/central AC question......
Central AC upgrade is complete. Old Equipment ???
AC installation possible in forced hot water system?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Clearing the Air: 10 Natural Ways to Remedy Household Odors
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Celebrity Kitchens: Get the Look
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- Believe It or Not: 9 Incredible Faux Finishes You Can Do Yourself
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs