Bare with me, I hope this doesn't sound too confusing.
My wife and I have been having problems with our AC we have one A/C unit. The Unit is located outside the house, in a storage unit with th hot water heater. the Ac Unit looks like one big silver column. It has two levers. One on the top and another one on the bottom. It appears the levers open and close vents? It indicates on the columns how much is opened ie,. 25, 75 and all the way open. The downstairs blows air very cool. Yheupsatirs is not so cool. How Do I fluctuate the air with these two levers? does the higher lever indicate the upstairs and the lower indicate the downstairs?
Does anyone else have a similar problem?
Thanks for your time.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!