hey, theres an older fedders a/c unit in my house, and the fan runs but there is no cold air. does anybodk know where i can get another "older" a/c unit of the same kind to put in???
do you know where to find one????
and have you ever seen one like this before?
this is the link to the picture of this unit.
please help. this unit worked well for a long time...an i think it looks cool. ive seen them in a few stores (in the wall of course and not for sale)so i know im not the only one who still uses these old things.
so does anybody know where i can get another one of these...like a site online that selles old a/c units (besides ebay), i checked there too, but no results for that type.
has any body seen one for sale at a flea market or something???
or has anybody seen one at all in use or for sale???
oh and any repair tips would be helpful as well.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects