hey, theres an older fedders a/c unit in my house, and the fan runs but there is no cold air. does anybodk know where i can get another "older" a/c unit of the same kind to put in???
do you know where to find one????
and have you ever seen one like this before?
this is the link to the picture of this unit.
please help. this unit worked well for a long time...an i think it looks cool. ive seen them in a few stores (in the wall of course and not for sale)so i know im not the only one who still uses these old things.
so does anybody know where i can get another one of these...like a site online that selles old a/c units (besides ebay), i checked there too, but no results for that type.
has any body seen one for sale at a flea market or something???
or has anybody seen one at all in use or for sale???
oh and any repair tips would be helpful as well.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love