hey, theres an older fedders a/c unit in my house, and the fan runs but there is no cold air. does anybodk know where i can get another "older" a/c unit of the same kind to put in???
do you know where to find one????
and have you ever seen one like this before?
this is the link to the picture of this unit.
please help. this unit worked well for a long time...an i think it looks cool. ive seen them in a few stores (in the wall of course and not for sale)so i know im not the only one who still uses these old things.
so does anybody know where i can get another one of these...like a site online that selles old a/c units (besides ebay), i checked there too, but no results for that type.
has any body seen one for sale at a flea market or something???
or has anybody seen one at all in use or for sale???
oh and any repair tips would be helpful as well.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers