Hello, last year my wife & I purchased an Arcoaire Furnace model # N8MP100F14A1. This spring we turned the heat down to do some remodleing, and when we went to turn it back up the pilot light had went out. So I just turned the gas off to the furnance. So far I have turned the gas back on, turned the furnace switch on, and put a lighter up next to the pilot to try and light it without success. If you have any ideas please reply.
heating options for new addition
Oil Furnace to Gas Furnace
Gas furnace Venting - Current situation is Electrici...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!