My wood shop is in an unheated 2.5 car garage and I am in the process of insulating and heating it so I can do my woodworking year round.
I looked at ventless heaters but am a bit leery of them. Other options are a vented ceiling mount heater or possibly an infrared heater. Getting natural gas to the garage is fairly easy so I'll use that as fuel.
Can any of you suggest a good heater? What BTU size should I consider?
Thanx - Rick from Michigan
Dornback 45K garage ceiling heater will not continue...
Wood Deck system for Garage Floor?
building vented garage
Condensation inside basement wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects