I have a 10 inch craftsman table saw with original motor. The motor rate is 3600 RPM 120/240 volts 13A/6.5A. The motor weight is aprox 30 pounds. I understand the motor is powerful. Is this motor can be categorized as
1 1/2 horsepower? Or could be more than that?
The model of the table saw is 315.228410. I haven't been able to find information about this saw and i don't have the owners manual, so i was wondering if my answer can be respond and if there's any chance i can get the owners manual pdf or any other extension.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!