I have an Armstrong Ultra II 97 that is not putting out any hot air. I was looking at it earlier and saw the pilot light come on twice for about 4 or 5 seconds and then just went out again.
Is this a problem with the pilot light, the sensor or what? I really have no idea when it comes to this stuff.
Any suggestions on how to get some warm air in my house would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hydronic Heat, Indirect Water Heater, No Hot Water
Furnace blower banging noise
Gas furnace won't start
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!