Hello to all!
I have a 3 year old house with a Venmar ventilation system with a heat recovery core. It is a small house and the laundry room consists of a ventless washer/dryer combo unit (which I do not like) in a closet in the middle of the house. I would very much like to put a traditional dryer in this closet but venting it would be a very large project. The closet has a vent fan and a control. Would it be adequate to vent the dryer (with a lint trap)through the ventilation system? My washer is high efficiency and the clothes would be spun dry before going to the washer. We are a two person household.
Thank you so much for any advice.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects