Hello to all!
I have a 3 year old house with a Venmar ventilation system with a heat recovery core. It is a small house and the laundry room consists of a ventless washer/dryer combo unit (which I do not like) in a closet in the middle of the house. I would very much like to put a traditional dryer in this closet but venting it would be a very large project. The closet has a vent fan and a control. Would it be adequate to vent the dryer (with a lint trap)through the ventilation system? My washer is high efficiency and the clothes would be spun dry before going to the washer. We are a two person household.
Thank you so much for any advice.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love