JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE WITH 3-4YR OLD FURNACE THAT STARTED MAKING A CLICKING NOISE WHEN IT WAS READY TO SHUT OFF. THE BLOWER SHUTS DOWN THEN IT STARTS CLICKING, THE BLOWER KICKS BACK ON AND WHEN YOU STAND NEXT TO IT YOU CAN HEAR THE SWOOSHING NOISE WITH THE CLICKING THAT YOU HEAR WHEN THE BURNER INITIALLY KICKS ON. THE SWOOSHES ARE IN QUICK INTERVALS WITH THE CLICKING THEN IT SHUTS OFF AFTER RUNNING A COUPLE MINUTES LONGER.
Problems with Dayton Fueltrimmer 3E437A Gas urnace. ...
Confortmaker RPJ 2
AC system noise
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!