While fixing my furnace I managed to break my air conditioner by accidentally placing two wires together incorrectly which caused a breaker to blow. A Heating and Cooling company is telling me I need to replace the Furnace Circuit Board however, I'm not sure if that is correct since my heat works. I can‚Äôt see the circuit board being broken if the heat is working but the fan and air conditioner isn't. Any thoughts?
Just installed a new furnace circuit board #325878-7...
janitrol induction fan
Standby Generator will not power Furnace
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!