My neighbor "informed" me that she will continue to have her dog use my 8/10 grassy lawn as it's urinal. My grass is consistently being killed down to the dirt. I have bought expensive "dog/rabbit" inhibitor but it does not seem to work. I also bought a "sound" machine to keep it away, but all my other neighbors complain it hurts their ears. ANY assistance will be helpful.
Short of getting a new neighbor or a fence, you will need to get rid of that dog's scent by watering your lawn and 'washing away' any urine that may be on the surface. I have 4 dogs and to keep them from my garden area, I put tobacco juice (I put cigarette butts/ashes in a can of water to furment). This will also keep insects out too, without harming your lawn. Another thing would be to spray your lawn with a mixture of citrus and water. Most dogs dislike citrus (lemon/orange). Good Luck!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!