My neighbor "informed" me that she will continue to have her dog use my 8/10 grassy lawn as it's urinal. My grass is consistently being killed down to the dirt. I have bought expensive "dog/rabbit" inhibitor but it does not seem to work. I also bought a "sound" machine to keep it away, but all my other neighbors complain it hurts their ears. ANY assistance will be helpful.
Short of getting a new neighbor or a fence, you will need to get rid of that dog's scent by watering your lawn and 'washing away' any urine that may be on the surface. I have 4 dogs and to keep them from my garden area, I put tobacco juice (I put cigarette butts/ashes in a can of water to furment). This will also keep insects out too, without harming your lawn. Another thing would be to spray your lawn with a mixture of citrus and water. Most dogs dislike citrus (lemon/orange). Good Luck!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes