My neighbor "informed" me that she will continue to have her dog use my 8/10 grassy lawn as it's urinal. My grass is consistently being killed down to the dirt. I have bought expensive "dog/rabbit" inhibitor but it does not seem to work. I also bought a "sound" machine to keep it away, but all my other neighbors complain it hurts their ears. ANY assistance will be helpful.
Short of getting a new neighbor or a fence, you will need to get rid of that dog's scent by watering your lawn and 'washing away' any urine that may be on the surface. I have 4 dogs and to keep them from my garden area, I put tobacco juice (I put cigarette butts/ashes in a can of water to furment). This will also keep insects out too, without harming your lawn. Another thing would be to spray your lawn with a mixture of citrus and water. Most dogs dislike citrus (lemon/orange). Good Luck!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight