Hi I am currently living in three level townhouse. Garage and basement(small room next garage) are on first level and living room and kichen are on second level and three bedrooms are on third level.
I am currently working on my unfinished basement. I lowered ceiling because of supply air trunk and return air trunk.
My questions are
Can I add both supply air and return air on the ceilling?
Do I have to tap supply air from the top of the supply trunk? Or Can I tap it from the bottom of the supply air trunk, which will be ceilling for basement.
Can I tap return air from the ceilling?
Can I add supply duct next to walk out door and return duct in the middle of the room?
What size should I use for both of them?
How can I figure out the air flow?
Furnace in unfinished basement.
Supply registers & Return grilles - Best Locations?
crawlspace condensation problem
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects