Hi I am currently living in three level townhouse. Garage and basement(small room next garage) are on first level and living room and kichen are on second level and three bedrooms are on third level.
I am currently working on my unfinished basement. I lowered ceiling because of supply air trunk and return air trunk.
My questions are
Can I add both supply air and return air on the ceilling?
Do I have to tap supply air from the top of the supply trunk? Or Can I tap it from the bottom of the supply air trunk, which will be ceilling for basement.
Can I tap return air from the ceilling?
Can I add supply duct next to walk out door and return duct in the middle of the room?
What size should I use for both of them?
How can I figure out the air flow?
Furnace in unfinished basement.
Supply registers & Return grilles - Best Locations?
crawlspace condensation problem
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps