Hi I am currently living in three level townhouse. Garage and basement(small room next garage) are on first level and living room and kichen are on second level and three bedrooms are on third level.
I am currently working on my unfinished basement. I lowered ceiling because of supply air trunk and return air trunk.
My questions are
Can I add both supply air and return air on the ceilling?
Do I have to tap supply air from the top of the supply trunk? Or Can I tap it from the bottom of the supply air trunk, which will be ceilling for basement.
Can I tap return air from the ceilling?
Can I add supply duct next to walk out door and return duct in the middle of the room?
What size should I use for both of them?
How can I figure out the air flow?
Furnace in unfinished basement.
Supply registers & Return grilles - Best Locations?
crawlspace condensation problem
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love