Hi I am currently living in three level townhouse. Garage and basement(small room next garage) are on first level and living room and kichen are on second level and three bedrooms are on third level.
I am currently working on my unfinished basement. I lowered ceiling because of supply air trunk and return air trunk.
My questions are
Can I add both supply air and return air on the ceilling?
Do I have to tap supply air from the top of the supply trunk? Or Can I tap it from the bottom of the supply air trunk, which will be ceilling for basement.
Can I tap return air from the ceilling?
Can I add supply duct next to walk out door and return duct in the middle of the room?
What size should I use for both of them?
How can I figure out the air flow?
Furnace in unfinished basement.
Supply registers & Return grilles - Best Locations?
crawlspace condensation problem
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers