Hi I am currently living in three level townhouse. Garage and basement(small room next garage) are on first level and living room and kichen are on second level and three bedrooms are on third level.
I am currently working on my unfinished basement. I lowered ceiling because of supply air trunk and return air trunk.
My questions are
Can I add both supply air and return air on the ceilling?
Do I have to tap supply air from the top of the supply trunk? Or Can I tap it from the bottom of the supply air trunk, which will be ceilling for basement.
Can I tap return air from the ceilling?
Can I add supply duct next to walk out door and return duct in the middle of the room?
What size should I use for both of them?
How can I figure out the air flow?
Furnace in unfinished basement.
Supply registers & Return grilles - Best Locations?
crawlspace condensation problem
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight