Hi, My Merrilite cabinet drawer guide mechanism has a broken plastic part which guides the drawer.
Who can I contact for replacement parts?
Does the Merrilite cabinet office in Michigan carry replacement parts?
Where are the dealers located in Ohio?
Thanks for your cooperation, EJ
This hardware is notoriously non-standardized. But Lowe's hardware department has about 10 different styles, color coded and labeled with dimenstions.
Replacement parts for Kenmore Cleanmore carpet clean...
Rockwell Belt Sander - Parts?
H.J. SCHEIRICH Drawer Guide Boots
Need Replacement Window Parts
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!