Hi, My Merrilite cabinet drawer guide mechanism has a broken plastic part which guides the drawer.
Who can I contact for replacement parts?
Does the Merrilite cabinet office in Michigan carry replacement parts?
Where are the dealers located in Ohio?
Thanks for your cooperation, EJ
This hardware is notoriously non-standardized. But Lowe's hardware department has about 10 different styles, color coded and labeled with dimenstions.
Replacement parts for Kenmore Cleanmore carpet clean...
H.J. SCHEIRICH Drawer Guide Boots
Rockwell Belt Sander - Parts?
Need Replacement Window Parts
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects