I am interested in having a quilting frame built for a friend as a Christmas gift. All the plans I have located thus far are for quilt frames the hold the materials so that the quilter can hand stitch the layers together. However, what I am looking for allows you to use a regular sewing machine to quilt the same layers. I know the industry has a version that you can purchase (at a substantial price), but I would really like to have one built and stained to match my friends quilt studio, but I have been unable to find what I am looking for. Do you know if plans for what I am looking for are available anywhere on the market? Or do you know of some where I might be able to finds some one who can create the plans themselves?
Here's a link to the website of a company that makes what I'm looking for, just in case.
Thank you so much for any help you can provide.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love