I am interested in having a quilting frame built for a friend as a Christmas gift. All the plans I have located thus far are for quilt frames the hold the materials so that the quilter can hand stitch the layers together. However, what I am looking for allows you to use a regular sewing machine to quilt the same layers. I know the industry has a version that you can purchase (at a substantial price), but I would really like to have one built and stained to match my friends quilt studio, but I have been unable to find what I am looking for. Do you know if plans for what I am looking for are available anywhere on the market? Or do you know of some where I might be able to finds some one who can create the plans themselves?
Here's a link to the website of a company that makes what I'm looking for, just in case.
Thank you so much for any help you can provide.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!