I am interested in having a quilting frame built for a friend as a Christmas gift. All the plans I have located thus far are for quilt frames the hold the materials so that the quilter can hand stitch the layers together. However, what I am looking for allows you to use a regular sewing machine to quilt the same layers. I know the industry has a version that you can purchase (at a substantial price), but I would really like to have one built and stained to match my friends quilt studio, but I have been unable to find what I am looking for. Do you know if plans for what I am looking for are available anywhere on the market? Or do you know of some where I might be able to finds some one who can create the plans themselves?
Here's a link to the website of a company that makes what I'm looking for, just in case.
Thank you so much for any help you can provide.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips