I think I am in the wrong forum but I couldn't find the right one so just asking -- I have an old wall rectangle bathroom exhaust fan that I need to replace. The bathroom has melamine walls so I can not use a different size and leave a hole as I could not match it up. It is not a large bathroom and it looks like the fan is only on the bottom of the rectangle. The approximate size of the the outside of the fan (around the grille) is 11x9. Does anyone know where I could get a fan to fit those dimensions. It seems everything is square or round now and I think an 11" square would be too much for the bathroom.
Someone somewhere must sell older models of fans. I just can't find them. Thank you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!