I'm trying to find someone who is expert with buderus systems. I have a Riello burner on a Buderus furnace with logomatic controller which intermittenly cuts out ever since my annual service back in august. I have to reset the burner to get it to work. My service company are trying but are not expert with buderus systems.
it worked flawlessly for over 4 years. Then after the summer tuneup in auG 07....i had one "burner error" message on the logomatic....so i reset the riello....that was fine 'til heating season when it started to occur more frequently. i understand it is likely not the boiler but...could it be the R2107/Buderus Logmatic control unit? I ACTUALLY HEARD FROM A GUY TODAY WHO IS GOING TO DROP OVER TOMORROW....OF COURSE IT'S RUNNING FINE NOW...ONLY ONE ERROR IN THE LAST WEEK! thanks for the reply...
Old expandable foam shrank in walls now all the wall...
is a closet necessary for an attic furnace with spra...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight