I'm trying to find someone who is expert with buderus systems. I have a Riello burner on a Buderus furnace with logomatic controller which intermittenly cuts out ever since my annual service back in august. I have to reset the burner to get it to work. My service company are trying but are not expert with buderus systems.
it worked flawlessly for over 4 years. Then after the summer tuneup in auG 07....i had one "burner error" message on the logomatic....so i reset the riello....that was fine 'til heating season when it started to occur more frequently. i understand it is likely not the boiler but...could it be the R2107/Buderus Logmatic control unit? I ACTUALLY HEARD FROM A GUY TODAY WHO IS GOING TO DROP OVER TOMORROW....OF COURSE IT'S RUNNING FINE NOW...ONLY ONE ERROR IN THE LAST WEEK! thanks for the reply...
Old expandable foam shrank in walls now all the wall...
is a closet necessary for an attic furnace with spra...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers