I'm trying to find someone who is expert with buderus systems. I have a Riello burner on a Buderus furnace with logomatic controller which intermittenly cuts out ever since my annual service back in august. I have to reset the burner to get it to work. My service company are trying but are not expert with buderus systems.
it worked flawlessly for over 4 years. Then after the summer tuneup in auG 07....i had one "burner error" message on the logomatic....so i reset the riello....that was fine 'til heating season when it started to occur more frequently. i understand it is likely not the boiler but...could it be the R2107/Buderus Logmatic control unit? I ACTUALLY HEARD FROM A GUY TODAY WHO IS GOING TO DROP OVER TOMORROW....OF COURSE IT'S RUNNING FINE NOW...ONLY ONE ERROR IN THE LAST WEEK! thanks for the reply...
Old expandable foam shrank in walls now all the wall...
is a closet necessary for an attic furnace with spra...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects