I had a handyman make me a wooden gate. He did a terrible job. After he hung the gate it sticks on the side and on one side of ground because of the grading of the cement. I need to trim the bottom edge of the gate to align with the ground (which is not level, it slopes about 1.5 inches from one side to the other.) Is there a tool I can use to trim the bottom of the gate, or do I need to take it off the hinges and start over? Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Installing a ceiling light
Any ideas on how to clean a riding mower deck?
Insulation on ground under open deck?
Cracked Basement wall on a new home that is currentl...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!