I had a handyman make me a wooden gate. He did a terrible job. After he hung the gate it sticks on the side and on one side of ground because of the grading of the cement. I need to trim the bottom edge of the gate to align with the ground (which is not level, it slopes about 1.5 inches from one side to the other.) Is there a tool I can use to trim the bottom of the gate, or do I need to take it off the hinges and start over? Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Installing a ceiling light
Any ideas on how to clean a riding mower deck?
Insulation on ground under open deck?
Cracked Basement wall on a new home that is currentl...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects