I had a handyman make me a wooden gate. He did a terrible job. After he hung the gate it sticks on the side and on one side of ground because of the grading of the cement. I need to trim the bottom edge of the gate to align with the ground (which is not level, it slopes about 1.5 inches from one side to the other.) Is there a tool I can use to trim the bottom of the gate, or do I need to take it off the hinges and start over? Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Installing a ceiling light
Any ideas on how to clean a riding mower deck?
Insulation on ground under open deck?
Cracked Basement wall on a new home that is currentl...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight