I had a handyman make me a wooden gate. He did a terrible job. After he hung the gate it sticks on the side and on one side of ground because of the grading of the cement. I need to trim the bottom edge of the gate to align with the ground (which is not level, it slopes about 1.5 inches from one side to the other.) Is there a tool I can use to trim the bottom of the gate, or do I need to take it off the hinges and start over? Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Installing a ceiling light
Any ideas on how to clean a riding mower deck?
Insulation on ground under open deck?
Cracked Basement wall on a new home that is currentl...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 11 Cool DIY Sheds with Designs You Can Steal
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers