I have an old building with a boiler and the old steam radiators (most of which are disconnected). The boiler has not been used in 20 plus years. What would be a good low cost replacement system. Could I re-use the old boiler?
Thank you for your response. It is along the lines of what I had thought. I know this site/forum is for homes, but my "project" is a large building (3 floors - basement, main, upper) and about 10K square feet. Do you think that a radiant floor system would be effective in a large building? How much space can you heat with a "tankles" boiler/heater? Thank you in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!