I have a vacation home I rent out (differenet people every week). Some of the people run the thermostat as low as they can for the entire week. Of course the ac unit freezes up, not to mention the outrageous electric bills. The basic solutions (internet contolled, lockbox and hidden thermostat) all have their drawbacks.
I was wondering if there is a way to put a governor or some type of control to place limits on how cool the compressor will cool, no matter how low the thermostat is set to.
Thank you for your help.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!