I have a Heil DC90 that wouldn't start this fall, after being off for 5 months. The thermostat clicks, but nothing happens at the unit (no blower, no gas hiss, no glowing ignitor, nothing). I replaced the ignitor assy, as it had last been replaced 5 yrs ago according to the handwriting inside the panel, but still nothing. I've tried pushing down on the 4-pin plug going into the Honeywell SV9501M2726 SmartValve to make sure it's connected, but still nothing. How can I check the SmartValve?
Cedar siding giving problems.....should I brick it?
Back Yard problems
band saw tracking problems
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!