I have a Heil DC90 that wouldn't start this fall, after being off for 5 months. The thermostat clicks, but nothing happens at the unit (no blower, no gas hiss, no glowing ignitor, nothing). I replaced the ignitor assy, as it had last been replaced 5 yrs ago according to the handwriting inside the panel, but still nothing. I've tried pushing down on the 4-pin plug going into the Honeywell SV9501M2726 SmartValve to make sure it's connected, but still nothing. How can I check the SmartValve?
Cedar siding giving problems.....should I brick it?
Back Yard problems
band saw tracking problems
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!