Last week we turned on the heater (Trane Heat Pump)it blew hot air and worked just fine. When the weather warmed back up we shut it off. Now that the winter season is arriving after turning it on, hot hair no longer comes out. What happened???
that's odd!!! Its the same thing we have been using to heat our home every winter for the last 5 years. And the air coming from it blows hot or very warm. It blew hot air a few weeks ago. Out in Arizona it is called a "heat pump". Because it switches to the a/c to blow cold air in the summer...then reverses to blow hot air to heat your home in the winter.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!