I am still puzzling over my vaulted ceiling trim. Because of the complexity of this ceiling, I think crown is out of the question, but there are two other options that come to mind. I think I have seen both of these done, but can't remember. I'd sure love to get some pictures, if anyone has any to share.
Option one: Use a chair rail molding about 4" down from the ceiling. Paint the area above the chair rail ceiling white. This would be an easy fix, if it would look good. I think I've seen it done but can't locate any pictures.
Option two: Run a baseboard trim against the ceiling, like crown only flat. Possibly dress it up with chair molding agains the ceiling. Again....I think this may look nice but I'd love to see pictyres.
Thanks for all your help.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight