I am still puzzling over my vaulted ceiling trim. Because of the complexity of this ceiling, I think crown is out of the question, but there are two other options that come to mind. I think I have seen both of these done, but can't remember. I'd sure love to get some pictures, if anyone has any to share.
Option one: Use a chair rail molding about 4" down from the ceiling. Paint the area above the chair rail ceiling white. This would be an easy fix, if it would look good. I think I've seen it done but can't locate any pictures.
Option two: Run a baseboard trim against the ceiling, like crown only flat. Possibly dress it up with chair molding agains the ceiling. Again....I think this may look nice but I'd love to see pictyres.
Thanks for all your help.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects