I am still puzzling over my vaulted ceiling trim. Because of the complexity of this ceiling, I think crown is out of the question, but there are two other options that come to mind. I think I have seen both of these done, but can't remember. I'd sure love to get some pictures, if anyone has any to share.
Option one: Use a chair rail molding about 4" down from the ceiling. Paint the area above the chair rail ceiling white. This would be an easy fix, if it would look good. I think I've seen it done but can't locate any pictures.
Option two: Run a baseboard trim against the ceiling, like crown only flat. Possibly dress it up with chair molding agains the ceiling. Again....I think this may look nice but I'd love to see pictyres.
Thanks for all your help.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!