All I know is Energy Reserch and Development Corp. Townline Road Tomah WI 54860 is on furance.would like more info on it.Can't seem to find anything on web.
I've been searching for information on the Energy Mate also because I am interested in selling one. It was in my parent's house. It's in excellent shape and I found almost all of the papers on it. If you are still looking for info maybe I can help. I would like to know how much one sells for.
We just purchased an Energy Mate Add on Furnace. There is no model number on it. It is a hot air not a boiler. We can't find a manual anywhere. Would be willing to pay for a copy of one if it goes with our stove. Even if it isn't the exact model it may work for what we need. Let me know if you would be willing to sell us and copy and what it would cost.
My Energy Mate is wonderful. I bought in 1980 for $300.00 I have the manual books and all the information that you would need. The only problem that I had with my stove was the combination fan and limit control temperature switch went bad on me. I found it on ebay and I bought 3 of them. :) it's 5 inch insertion with manual fan switch. Fan ADJ 50 to 265 F with ADJ. Differential. Limit ADJ. 100 to 300 F with ADJ. Stop at 200 F. Made by White-Rodgers Division. Here is my email address. [email protected] I will be more than glad to email you everything that I have on my stove.
I also found the Energy Mate stove grate. But it cost a lot of money! $295.00 I don't really need one right now at this time but I need to buy it just in case I may need one down the road. This stove have saved me a lot of money over the many years. I also burn coal in it as well. But I like wood better... :)
Hello I am trying to get an old energy mate running . It needs firebrick and a new front blower. I can't find any serial numbers anywhere on the fan motors or the stove . Do you have any info about what type of fan I need for the front of the stove? My email is [email protected] if you could help me out. Thanks my name is Dustin
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!