All I know is Energy Reserch and Development Corp. Townline Road Tomah WI 54860 is on furance.would like more info on it.Can't seem to find anything on web.
I've been searching for information on the Energy Mate also because I am interested in selling one. It was in my parent's house. It's in excellent shape and I found almost all of the papers on it. If you are still looking for info maybe I can help. I would like to know how much one sells for.
We just purchased an Energy Mate Add on Furnace. There is no model number on it. It is a hot air not a boiler. We can't find a manual anywhere. Would be willing to pay for a copy of one if it goes with our stove. Even if it isn't the exact model it may work for what we need. Let me know if you would be willing to sell us and copy and what it would cost.
My Energy Mate is wonderful. I bought in 1980 for $300.00 I have the manual books and all the information that you would need. The only problem that I had with my stove was the combination fan and limit control temperature switch went bad on me. I found it on ebay and I bought 3 of them. :) it's 5 inch insertion with manual fan switch. Fan ADJ 50 to 265 F with ADJ. Differential. Limit ADJ. 100 to 300 F with ADJ. Stop at 200 F. Made by White-Rodgers Division. Here is my email address. email@example.com I will be more than glad to email you everything that I have on my stove.
I also found the Energy Mate stove grate. But it cost a lot of money! $295.00 I don't really need one right now at this time but I need to buy it just in case I may need one down the road. This stove have saved me a lot of money over the many years. I also burn coal in it as well. But I like wood better... :)
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!