All I know is Energy Reserch and Development Corp. Townline Road Tomah WI 54860 is on furance.would like more info on it.Can't seem to find anything on web.
I've been searching for information on the Energy Mate also because I am interested in selling one. It was in my parent's house. It's in excellent shape and I found almost all of the papers on it. If you are still looking for info maybe I can help. I would like to know how much one sells for.
We just purchased an Energy Mate Add on Furnace. There is no model number on it. It is a hot air not a boiler. We can't find a manual anywhere. Would be willing to pay for a copy of one if it goes with our stove. Even if it isn't the exact model it may work for what we need. Let me know if you would be willing to sell us and copy and what it would cost.
My Energy Mate is wonderful. I bought in 1980 for $300.00 I have the manual books and all the information that you would need. The only problem that I had with my stove was the combination fan and limit control temperature switch went bad on me. I found it on ebay and I bought 3 of them. :) it's 5 inch insertion with manual fan switch. Fan ADJ 50 to 265 F with ADJ. Differential. Limit ADJ. 100 to 300 F with ADJ. Stop at 200 F. Made by White-Rodgers Division. Here is my email address. email@example.com I will be more than glad to email you everything that I have on my stove.
I also found the Energy Mate stove grate. But it cost a lot of money! $295.00 I don't really need one right now at this time but I need to buy it just in case I may need one down the road. This stove have saved me a lot of money over the many years. I also burn coal in it as well. But I like wood better... :)
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight