i had the PRV replace a/c it was dripping.did not stop drip.further investigation showed that the dripping occured primarily after calling for heat or when using hot water.recalled my service person.they sent a more experienced person;nice guy.looked everything over said the PRV was fine.he said that it could be
the pressure regulator? the regulator is adjustable.i have spent quite a bit of money so far.so.is what the man said true??
my service people are HVAC and no longer involved in water heaters a/c new laws enacted by state(N.C.).
Boiler over pressure
Temperature Pressure Relief Valve
water heater pressure relief valve overflow pipe is ...
Hydronic htg zone valve & Pump flow direction
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!