i had the PRV replace a/c it was dripping.did not stop drip.further investigation showed that the dripping occured primarily after calling for heat or when using hot water.recalled my service person.they sent a more experienced person;nice guy.looked everything over said the PRV was fine.he said that it could be
the pressure regulator? the regulator is adjustable.i have spent quite a bit of money so far.so.is what the man said true??
my service people are HVAC and no longer involved in water heaters a/c new laws enacted by state(N.C.).
Boiler over pressure
Temperature Pressure Relief Valve
water heater pressure relief valve overflow pipe is ...
Hydronic htg zone valve & Pump flow direction
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!