I am attempting to replace the original control board (HK42FZ004) in my Payne heater with a new replacement board (Carrier 325878-751).
More detail: the actual part number for the new board is HK42FZ013
Unfortunately, there seems to be three wires connected on the old board that do not have obvious connection terminals on the new board. The wires are (as marked on the old board):
1)L2 ‚Äì which goes to the main blower.
2)PR2 ‚Äì which goes to a small iron transformer.
3)COM - which goes to one leg of the main AC line.
I do not see L2, PR2 or COM connection points on the new board. Does anyone know where these wires should be connected? Thanks in advance for your help! My email is barryabko (at) hotmail.com.
Just installed a new furnace circuit board #325878-7...
Carrier WeatherMaker furnace question...
What to buy!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects