I am attempting to replace the original control board (HK42FZ004) in my Payne heater with a new replacement board (Carrier 325878-751).
More detail: the actual part number for the new board is HK42FZ013
Unfortunately, there seems to be three wires connected on the old board that do not have obvious connection terminals on the new board. The wires are (as marked on the old board):
1)L2 ‚Äì which goes to the main blower.
2)PR2 ‚Äì which goes to a small iron transformer.
3)COM - which goes to one leg of the main AC line.
I do not see L2, PR2 or COM connection points on the new board. Does anyone know where these wires should be connected? Thanks in advance for your help! My email is barryabko (at) hotmail.com.
Just installed a new furnace circuit board #325878-7...
Carrier WeatherMaker furnace question...
What to buy!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!