I am attempting to replace the original control board (HK42FZ004) in my Payne heater with a new replacement board (Carrier 325878-751).
More detail: the actual part number for the new board is HK42FZ013
Unfortunately, there seems to be three wires connected on the old board that do not have obvious connection terminals on the new board. The wires are (as marked on the old board):
1)L2 ‚Äì which goes to the main blower.
2)PR2 ‚Äì which goes to a small iron transformer.
3)COM - which goes to one leg of the main AC line.
I do not see L2, PR2 or COM connection points on the new board. Does anyone know where these wires should be connected? Thanks in advance for your help! My email is barryabko (at) hotmail.com.
Just installed a new furnace circuit board #325878-7...
Carrier WeatherMaker furnace question...
What to buy!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight