I bought this new house which has Lennox Furnace Model G20.
My problem is this unit always blow. When thermostat reaches the desired point, the heating/cooling stops but fan continues to run.
Did some research and learnt that this unit can support a continuous fan feature in which a switch is added to the system to run a fan at low speeds continuously.
My unit did not have this switch, instead the CF (continuous fan) pin of the controller circuit is directly connected to third speed tab of the fan, while red pin is attached to the fourth one.
I did disconnect the CF cable to try but fan stopped working while the system ignites and fires up. I stopped immediately.
Is there a way to use the system with activating the fan when the heating or cooling is on?
Thanks in advance
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING