I am planning to re-laminate some ugly, but otherwise sound counter tops.
There is a 90degree (inside)corner. How do I trim this? Would a laminate trimmer reach all the way to the corner?
Just take the laminate trimming bit into the corner. It won't get right into the corner, but will leave a radius in the laminate. Use a flat file to complete the corner laminate bevel, working carefully. Always stroke the edge in a downward motion with the file. Dragging the file away from the countertop substrate (plywood or novoply) will chip the top layer of the laminate. Some fine sandpaper or a very fine file will smooth the beveled laminate edge.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!