I am planning to re-laminate some ugly, but otherwise sound counter tops.
There is a 90degree (inside)corner. How do I trim this? Would a laminate trimmer reach all the way to the corner?
Just take the laminate trimming bit into the corner. It won't get right into the corner, but will leave a radius in the laminate. Use a flat file to complete the corner laminate bevel, working carefully. Always stroke the edge in a downward motion with the file. Dragging the file away from the countertop substrate (plywood or novoply) will chip the top layer of the laminate. Some fine sandpaper or a very fine file will smooth the beveled laminate edge.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love