I am planning to re-laminate some ugly, but otherwise sound counter tops.
There is a 90degree (inside)corner. How do I trim this? Would a laminate trimmer reach all the way to the corner?
Just take the laminate trimming bit into the corner. It won't get right into the corner, but will leave a radius in the laminate. Use a flat file to complete the corner laminate bevel, working carefully. Always stroke the edge in a downward motion with the file. Dragging the file away from the countertop substrate (plywood or novoply) will chip the top layer of the laminate. Some fine sandpaper or a very fine file will smooth the beveled laminate edge.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects