I have a gas space heater manufactured by Jackes-Evans Mfg and am trying to find the grates for it. It is a hearth glo model S-110. If anyone knows an on-line source or of a supplier in north Texas please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Thanks to all.
I have a K110 Jackes Evans Fireplace Heater that I am looking for a replacement for a cracked grate. Did you ever find any replacements?
According to this site: http://www.heaterradiants.com/raddetail.asp?rad=R-355 they have the replacements that fit all Jackes-Evans heaters.
That is the reason I prefer designer radiators that fit right into my home, not extra work needed on my part, and they are energy efficient too. So if you need any help choosing radiators do let me know!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING