I have a gas space heater manufactured by Jackes-Evans Mfg and am trying to find the grates for it. It is a hearth glo model S-110. If anyone knows an on-line source or of a supplier in north Texas please contact me at email@example.com..
Thanks to all.
I have a K110 Jackes Evans Fireplace Heater that I am looking for a replacement for a cracked grate. Did you ever find any replacements?
According to this site: http://www.heaterradiants.com/raddetail.asp?rad=R-355 they have the replacements that fit all Jackes-Evans heaters.
That is the reason I prefer designer radiators that fit right into my home, not extra work needed on my part, and they are energy efficient too. So if you need any help choosing radiators do let me know!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight