I am wanting to fix up my dad's old Craftsman radial arm saw (113.19770), it's been sitting in my shop for years and the table top all needs to be replaced. The original is long gone and i remember most of it was particle board, and he covered the front table with a thin piece of plywood. I know there were originally 4 pieces:
Front Table (plus dad added thin ply on top of the front table)
I know the Spacer board was 40"L x 2W" x 1" thick looking at a parts list but the other pieces do not have dimensions although i know they are all 40"w.
They appear to be about:
Rear Table 4"w x 1" thick ??
Rip Fence maybe 2"H x 1"W ??
Front Table maybe 20"W x 1" thick ?
Can anyone help firm up the correct dimensions and what materials to make the pieces out of?
Thanks VERY much in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Decked Out: 12 Innovative Outdoor Living Designs
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 8 (Truly) Unexpected Storage Spots
- 12 Celebrities' Cool Pools
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Colorful Kitchens: 10 Bright & Bold Designs