I am wanting to fix up my dad's old Craftsman radial arm saw (113.19770), it's been sitting in my shop for years and the table top all needs to be replaced. The original is long gone and i remember most of it was particle board, and he covered the front table with a thin piece of plywood. I know there were originally 4 pieces:
Front Table (plus dad added thin ply on top of the front table)
I know the Spacer board was 40"L x 2W" x 1" thick looking at a parts list but the other pieces do not have dimensions although i know they are all 40"w.
They appear to be about:
Rear Table 4"w x 1" thick ??
Rip Fence maybe 2"H x 1"W ??
Front Table maybe 20"W x 1" thick ?
Can anyone help firm up the correct dimensions and what materials to make the pieces out of?
Thanks VERY much in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 7 Ways to Make Your New House Look Old
- Soundproof Your Home with 11 DIYs
- Set the Tone: 8 Colors for an Inviting Dining Room
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY