I am wanting to fix up my dad's old Craftsman radial arm saw (113.19770), it's been sitting in my shop for years and the table top all needs to be replaced. The original is long gone and i remember most of it was particle board, and he covered the front table with a thin piece of plywood. I know there were originally 4 pieces:
Front Table (plus dad added thin ply on top of the front table)
I know the Spacer board was 40"L x 2W" x 1" thick looking at a parts list but the other pieces do not have dimensions although i know they are all 40"w.
They appear to be about:
Rear Table 4"w x 1" thick ??
Rip Fence maybe 2"H x 1"W ??
Front Table maybe 20"W x 1" thick ?
Can anyone help firm up the correct dimensions and what materials to make the pieces out of?
Thanks VERY much in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!