I am wanting to fix up my dad's old Craftsman radial arm saw (113.19770), it's been sitting in my shop for years and the table top all needs to be replaced. The original is long gone and i remember most of it was particle board, and he covered the front table with a thin piece of plywood. I know there were originally 4 pieces:
Front Table (plus dad added thin ply on top of the front table)
I know the Spacer board was 40"L x 2W" x 1" thick looking at a parts list but the other pieces do not have dimensions although i know they are all 40"w.
They appear to be about:
Rear Table 4"w x 1" thick ??
Rip Fence maybe 2"H x 1"W ??
Front Table maybe 20"W x 1" thick ?
Can anyone help firm up the correct dimensions and what materials to make the pieces out of?
Thanks VERY much in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps