I am wanting to fix up my dad's old Craftsman radial arm saw (113.19770), it's been sitting in my shop for years and the table top all needs to be replaced. The original is long gone and i remember most of it was particle board, and he covered the front table with a thin piece of plywood. I know there were originally 4 pieces:
Front Table (plus dad added thin ply on top of the front table)
I know the Spacer board was 40"L x 2W" x 1" thick looking at a parts list but the other pieces do not have dimensions although i know they are all 40"w.
They appear to be about:
Rear Table 4"w x 1" thick ??
Rip Fence maybe 2"H x 1"W ??
Front Table maybe 20"W x 1" thick ?
Can anyone help firm up the correct dimensions and what materials to make the pieces out of?
Thanks VERY much in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps