Have a multilevel house with the 1st level back half underground (with bathroom alongside) and the front door flush with the driveway and major highway. Had wood paneling probably 30 years old but it was taken down as I had asbestos floor tile removal and the guys broke some taking off the bottom molding so the whole thing had to come down although itstill looked good. They offered to reconstruct at our expense and even picked up woodgrain MDF allthough I did not know it was MDF until it was nearly done. That floor runs high humidity (a few times it reached over 70% as my dehumidifier was put to bed in the fall so MDF is not the correct ting to use.
I have been trying to find real wood paneling but everything seems to be either MDF or hardwood plywood. Even Murphy's decorative hardwood wall paneling says it is plywood. Is there any wood paneling that can withstand some high humidity anywhere anymore in 4x8 sheets? I need 21 sheets and am at a loss here. Thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!