Have a multilevel house with the 1st level back half underground (with bathroom alongside) and the front door flush with the driveway and major highway. Had wood paneling probably 30 years old but it was taken down as I had asbestos floor tile removal and the guys broke some taking off the bottom molding so the whole thing had to come down although itstill looked good. They offered to reconstruct at our expense and even picked up woodgrain MDF allthough I did not know it was MDF until it was nearly done. That floor runs high humidity (a few times it reached over 70% as my dehumidifier was put to bed in the fall so MDF is not the correct ting to use.
I have been trying to find real wood paneling but everything seems to be either MDF or hardwood plywood. Even Murphy's decorative hardwood wall paneling says it is plywood. Is there any wood paneling that can withstand some high humidity anywhere anymore in 4x8 sheets? I need 21 sheets and am at a loss here. Thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!