Have a multilevel house with the 1st level back half underground (with bathroom alongside) and the front door flush with the driveway and major highway. Had wood paneling probably 30 years old but it was taken down as I had asbestos floor tile removal and the guys broke some taking off the bottom molding so the whole thing had to come down although itstill looked good. They offered to reconstruct at our expense and even picked up woodgrain MDF allthough I did not know it was MDF until it was nearly done. That floor runs high humidity (a few times it reached over 70% as my dehumidifier was put to bed in the fall so MDF is not the correct ting to use.
I have been trying to find real wood paneling but everything seems to be either MDF or hardwood plywood. Even Murphy's decorative hardwood wall paneling says it is plywood. Is there any wood paneling that can withstand some high humidity anywhere anymore in 4x8 sheets? I need 21 sheets and am at a loss here. Thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes