Have a multilevel house with the 1st level back half underground (with bathroom alongside) and the front door flush with the driveway and major highway. Had wood paneling probably 30 years old but it was taken down as I had asbestos floor tile removal and the guys broke some taking off the bottom molding so the whole thing had to come down although itstill looked good. They offered to reconstruct at our expense and even picked up woodgrain MDF allthough I did not know it was MDF until it was nearly done. That floor runs high humidity (a few times it reached over 70% as my dehumidifier was put to bed in the fall so MDF is not the correct ting to use.
I have been trying to find real wood paneling but everything seems to be either MDF or hardwood plywood. Even Murphy's decorative hardwood wall paneling says it is plywood. Is there any wood paneling that can withstand some high humidity anywhere anymore in 4x8 sheets? I need 21 sheets and am at a loss here. Thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight