ELECTRACL OUTLET FAILURE
Its also important to connect the hot lead to the line screws and the wires leading to the other circuits to the load screws.
Does the breaker keep tripping?
There are other outlets on this same circuit. They may be in different rooms or even in the basement. Is there a heater or other appliance plugged into one of them?
You are either drawing too much current on one of them or one is shorting out.
Also, is the new GFCI and breaker of the same amperage as what they replaced?
Finally, it is possible the new GFCI is broken.
Changing Light Switch Causes Other Things to Stop
Washer Drain & Dryer Outlet
GE Profile Washer has no power
Loose Neutral in Kristy Box Causing Electronic Failu...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING