ELECTRACL OUTLET FAILURE
Its also important to connect the hot lead to the line screws and the wires leading to the other circuits to the load screws.
Does the breaker keep tripping?
There are other outlets on this same circuit. They may be in different rooms or even in the basement. Is there a heater or other appliance plugged into one of them?
You are either drawing too much current on one of them or one is shorting out.
Also, is the new GFCI and breaker of the same amperage as what they replaced?
Finally, it is possible the new GFCI is broken.
Changing Light Switch Causes Other Things to Stop
Washer Drain & Dryer Outlet
GE Profile Washer has no power
Loose Neutral in Kristy Box Causing Electronic Failu...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!