ELECTRACL OUTLET FAILURE
Its also important to connect the hot lead to the line screws and the wires leading to the other circuits to the load screws.
Does the breaker keep tripping?
There are other outlets on this same circuit. They may be in different rooms or even in the basement. Is there a heater or other appliance plugged into one of them?
You are either drawing too much current on one of them or one is shorting out.
Also, is the new GFCI and breaker of the same amperage as what they replaced?
Finally, it is possible the new GFCI is broken.
Changing Light Switch Causes Other Things to Stop
Washer Drain & Dryer Outlet
GE Profile Washer has no power
Loose Neutral in Kristy Box Causing Electronic Failu...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight