I have single toggle switch plate that is 3.5inch wide and 5inch high. I can't find a replacement for this, since everything in stores for a single toggle is typically 2.75" wide. Also I am interested in finding cast brass switch plates. Appreciate it very much if anyone could suggest a source that stocks the 3.5" wide switch plate. Can't use anything less than 3.5" wide because the cutout in the wall is bigger than it would normally be for a 2.75" wide plate..
If you have a Home Depot in your area they do carry these oversized plates. If you do not then any hardware store is capable of ordering them for you.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight