I have single toggle switch plate that is 3.5inch wide and 5inch high. I can't find a replacement for this, since everything in stores for a single toggle is typically 2.75" wide. Also I am interested in finding cast brass switch plates. Appreciate it very much if anyone could suggest a source that stocks the 3.5" wide switch plate. Can't use anything less than 3.5" wide because the cutout in the wall is bigger than it would normally be for a 2.75" wide plate..
If you have a Home Depot in your area they do carry these oversized plates. If you do not then any hardware store is capable of ordering them for you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!