how to do switch the wires inside the phone jack to a second installed telephone line?
GO TO THE PHONE JACK THAT YOU WANT YOUR COMPUTER HOOKED TO, TAKE OFF THE FACE PLATE AND PULL THE JACK OUT. THERE SHOULD BE TWO WIRES NOT INUSE UNHOOK THE RED AND GREEN WIRES THEN HOOK UP THE YELLOW AND BLACK WIRES. YOU CAN ALSO BUY A DOUBLE PHONE JACK WHERE TOU CAN HAVE BOTH LINES HOOKED UP AT THE SAME OUTLET.HOPE THAT HELPS.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!