how to do switch the wires inside the phone jack to a second installed telephone line?
GO TO THE PHONE JACK THAT YOU WANT YOUR COMPUTER HOOKED TO, TAKE OFF THE FACE PLATE AND PULL THE JACK OUT. THERE SHOULD BE TWO WIRES NOT INUSE UNHOOK THE RED AND GREEN WIRES THEN HOOK UP THE YELLOW AND BLACK WIRES. YOU CAN ALSO BUY A DOUBLE PHONE JACK WHERE TOU CAN HAVE BOTH LINES HOOKED UP AT THE SAME OUTLET.HOPE THAT HELPS.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!