I want to replace 7 lights, all on one circuit, in my house. I have found a light I like that uses a 3-inch cylinder-shaped halogen light bulb. Trouble is, I can't find that style bulb in under 100 watts and I want to use a standard 600-watt max dimmer. Can anyone suggest where to get 50 or 75-watt halogen bulbs in that style? (I have found lower wattage halogens in other shapes - just not 3" in barrel). It's not practical for me to go to another style dimmer because the existing dimmer is "beside" 3 other switches, under the same wall plate.
The other option is a standard size/shape dimmer of higher capacity. Can't find that either. Suggestions?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!