What is an average price to install an outlet for a new hot water heater? How about "regular" 3-prong outlets in bedrooms? We have a list (9-10) items of small electrical repairs/installations. . .is it less expensive to have all done at once instead of spreading repairs out over a year (like a volume discount)?
You really need to work with the electrician on this.Alot depends on how busy they are vs. when you need it done.I don't know that you'll do any better by spreading the work out over time,however,I have a carpenter who works for me rainy days only at a reduced rate because he normally works on new framing outdoors.As long as you aren't in a hurry,you can wheel and deal somewhat.
This might be a frustrating answer, but it is impossible and misleading to speak in terms of an "average" price because each installation will differ depending on where the circuit breaker is located, wheteher it has adequate amperage to spare to add a circuit, and the layout/construction of your home. I am not an electrician, but I have done enough electrical work to know that electricians are not just trying to hoodwink you by saying that they cannot give an estimate without visiting the home.
how to install GFCI protection on multiwire branch c...
Questions regarding purchase of older house
Looking to buy an older house - have questions
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide