What is an average price to install an outlet for a new hot water heater? How about "regular" 3-prong outlets in bedrooms? We have a list (9-10) items of small electrical repairs/installations. . .is it less expensive to have all done at once instead of spreading repairs out over a year (like a volume discount)?
You really need to work with the electrician on this.Alot depends on how busy they are vs. when you need it done.I don't know that you'll do any better by spreading the work out over time,however,I have a carpenter who works for me rainy days only at a reduced rate because he normally works on new framing outdoors.As long as you aren't in a hurry,you can wheel and deal somewhat.
This might be a frustrating answer, but it is impossible and misleading to speak in terms of an "average" price because each installation will differ depending on where the circuit breaker is located, wheteher it has adequate amperage to spare to add a circuit, and the layout/construction of your home. I am not an electrician, but I have done enough electrical work to know that electricians are not just trying to hoodwink you by saying that they cannot give an estimate without visiting the home.
how to install GFCI protection on multiwire branch c...
Questions regarding purchase of older house
Looking to buy an older house - have questions
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects