I am designer and would like a line of kitchen door styles that are pre-stained and glazed for my sample room. I do not want to rep a kitchen line. Some of my customers work with custom millworkers/cabinet makers who do not have samples to show unless specific materials and finishes are specified. Any suggestions other than ordering a door here and there from kitchen lines? (Very costly and kitchen showrooms only want to do it if you are working with them).
- Forum >
- Tools & Workshop >
- Kitchen Cabinet Doors - How to Purchase Pre-Stained without becoming a Kitchen Rep
help help help-how to get candle wax out of a sweats...
how to integrate rigid foam insulation & rain-screen...
Remove Crazy Glue from Oak Table Top
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight