I am designer and would like a line of kitchen door styles that are pre-stained and glazed for my sample room. I do not want to rep a kitchen line. Some of my customers work with custom millworkers/cabinet makers who do not have samples to show unless specific materials and finishes are specified. Any suggestions other than ordering a door here and there from kitchen lines? (Very costly and kitchen showrooms only want to do it if you are working with them).
- Forum >
- Tools & Workshop >
- Kitchen Cabinet Doors - How to Purchase Pre-Stained without becoming a Kitchen Rep
help help help-how to get candle wax out of a sweats...
how to integrate rigid foam insulation & rain-screen...
Remove Crazy Glue from Oak Table Top
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!