2 circuits with 20 amp 2-pole breaker w/GFI's
the easiest way to explain this is to have two runs of 12-2 come from the 12-3, all whites together, the two 12-2's ending in GFI's.
i wish i could draw this for you here, post us back and we'll 'splain more.....
However the only drawback is if the breaker trips you must go to the service panel to reset it, instead of just resetting the gfci device.
So there is always drawbacks, you have to make the call what fits your individual needs.
Dimming lights and/or faulty breaker etc.
2 pole breaker tripped, garage door still works through
how to install GFCI protection on multiwire branch c...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!