simple inexpensive alarm for shed
Looking for suggetions.
Want to know what a friend of mine did??? He took his old Baby Monitor and stuck it in the shed. While he was sleeping, he heard some noises and went to investigate w/his 2 friends, Smith and Wesson. He yelled, "Come out nice and slowly, and backwards with your hands clapsed behind your head." At the same time, the cops were on their way because he saw the lock was 'busted off'. The kids came out and he made them lay face down in the dirt until the cops arrived.
Case closed! I guess if you have electricity in the shed and have some serious 'guts', you cold do it too.
Jay J -Moderator
I did check Radio Shak and might end up buying there. Most of their stuff is for inside, not very sturdy for a tool shed environment.
Another thing I had thought of is the alarm that's on my low-pressure septic system.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Anybody else? All ideas welcome.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips