Motion Sensors are Too SENSITIVE!
If there's no adjustment screw or if no one else happens along on the Forum, just call the Mfgr.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Problem is, these are fixed. The sensor is a part of the entire light housing. (not security lights, just front porch type)
There is no contact info for the bums that manufacture it either! I spoke with Home Depot guy, the Hampton Bay rep will be in on 11-16-01. He promises the rep will help me somehow. I thought about un-installing and returning the possibly defective units, but 3 out of 3 does not seem like a product defect...more like a design defect.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!