Motion Sensors are Too SENSITIVE!
If there's no adjustment screw or if no one else happens along on the Forum, just call the Mfgr.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Problem is, these are fixed. The sensor is a part of the entire light housing. (not security lights, just front porch type)
There is no contact info for the bums that manufacture it either! I spoke with Home Depot guy, the Hampton Bay rep will be in on 11-16-01. He promises the rep will help me somehow. I thought about un-installing and returning the possibly defective units, but 3 out of 3 does not seem like a product defect...more like a design defect.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects