I recently replaced 4 old light fixtures with recessed lights (Halo). They are all on the same circut and I am not using a dimmer switch. The bulb in one of the fixtures burns out after about 100 hours. The other 3 are fine. Is this a bad fixture? Bad wiring? Bad circut? Bad ?????? Thanks in advance for your help!!
Before throwing away that bulb, test it in another fixture. It could be that the fixture fails when it gets very hot, making you think the bulb has burned out. It happened to a friend of mine who threw away a lot of good light bulbs.
Wiring Problems. What to do?
electric outlet and plug for electric clothes dryer
Losing Lightbulbs every week-HELP
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Pest, Be Gone! 10 Steps to a Critter-Free Home
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight