Inspector said I could run 4 conductor "service entrance cable" from the outside 100a main breaker to the inside (20 ft away or so) breaker box. Sound like a good idea? Size and availability? Will be running thru floor/ceiling space and in wall to box. Can't run conduit this route, but can fish cable thru.....
If someone in this forum says it is not a good idea, are you going to tell your Electrical Inspector? You should take his advise. No one here has been to your place to see the job and none of us would contradict the inspector anyway, well some of us that is. Have a qualified, licensed electrician do the work, it is worth the price.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!