Inspector said I could run 4 conductor "service entrance cable" from the outside 100a main breaker to the inside (20 ft away or so) breaker box. Sound like a good idea? Size and availability? Will be running thru floor/ceiling space and in wall to box. Can't run conduit this route, but can fish cable thru.....
If someone in this forum says it is not a good idea, are you going to tell your Electrical Inspector? You should take his advise. No one here has been to your place to see the job and none of us would contradict the inspector anyway, well some of us that is. Have a qualified, licensed electrician do the work, it is worth the price.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!